Saturday 23 May 2015

OOTD | Dreaming Alone

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good bank holiday weekend.

Today I've got another OOTD for you, these images were taken back in Newcastle a few weeks ago by my wonderful friend Hannah, author of Trust In Vogue.

I chose a fairly simple outfit or these pictures as during this lovely spring-to-summer period I love wearing white blouses. They are just so simple and understated but still look classy so not a particularly adventurous choice, I admit, but very easy to style and pretty. Quite fitting for a bank holiday...




When you think you recognise the cyclist that just went flying past you...or are compelled to suddenly impersonate a duck...






In these pictures I'm wearing my ripped Zara jeans, black patent Birkenstocks and a white blouse I bought for £10 in River Island's sale last summer. My sunglasses are Dorothy Perkins bought about two years ago.

The song this post is named after is by a band called Against The Current, they've just been signed to Fuelled by Ramen but they do everything themselves. They're a sort of in between pop and rock and are quite big on Youtube. I got slightly obsessed with this song during my last few weeks in Newcastle so it seemed an appropriate choice for this post.

I hope you all liked these pictures and have a lovely bank holiday relaxing in the sun. I've got a week till I go down to London again for my second placement of the summer where I shall be for two weeks so if there is any where I should eat or go or do near Camden then tell me in the comments as that's where I'll be staying.

I hope you're all well and good luck to everyone with exams. See you soon!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment