Wednesday 4 March 2015

OOTD | Today

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well and happy.

Today I finally have another outfit post for you. This one features a new purchase of mine... I may have had a slight splurge on the Cheap Monday site...but in my defence I only looked at the sale section and I only bought two things!

One of which was this dress:






I loved the twist in the fabric of this dress, amazingly it was only £11 in the sale! Although its quite simple I really liked it, especially for the length of it. I thought it looked really sweet with a white T-shirt underneath it which gave it a little bit of a 90s look. I decided to pair it with my Dr. Martens Jocelyn shoes and my vintage crescent moon necklace, then covered it with my French Connection cashmere coat. A little monochrome I know but its still freezing in Newcastle so no wonder I'm drawn to cooler colours!



I'd like to thank my lovely flat mate Sam for taking these pictures, he has a blog too and I took some pictures for his so go have a nosey at his blog too:

http://www.sprksam.com

The song that inspired today's title is Today by Smashing Pumpkins, it came on the 8tracks playlist I was listening to this morning and it sort of revived me. Seen as it was released in 1993 and this was a little bit of 90s style look I thought it suited the look rather well.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed this post. There'll be more on here soon as Sam and I are going to be taking more pictures for each other in the future.

As always I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and I shall see you all soon.

Holly

1 comment:

  1. the dress is really cute, love how you styled it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete