Sunday 2 August 2015

OOTD | Craving

Hello everyone! I've got an OOTD for you all today seen as it feels like I haven't done one in ages.

This one's from when I was on holiday in Cornwall with the family. The day these were taken it was a little gloomy, we've had a surfing lesson in the morning then Katie and I headed into town and this is what I wore. When we got back Will and I took a short walk up to the end of the headland to take these pictures so a big thank you to Will for taking these for me!

Enjoy!









The trousers I'm wearing in these pictures have very suddenly become one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. They're from Forever 21, I bought them when I was last in London on my internship at Pentland Brands. I'm pretty sure they were £22 but I can't quite remember. These pants are great; they go with almost everything, they're really comfy and so lightweight. They have reinforced my family's firm belief that I'm turning into a hippy but to be perfectly honest I couldn't care, I love them!

I paired them with a cropped, off the shoulder jersey top from, dare I admit it, Hollister. I know, not very me at all but Mum said she had spotted some nice things in there and this top was seven pounds in the sale. Not bad for something that can be worn with and under a lot of things. I'm also wearing my Birkenstocks, of course, and my vintage sunglasses I bought from Flip in Newcastle. Not a particularly complex or ground breaking outfit I admit but I loved wearing it and I felt quite at home in it in Newquay.

The song choice that inspired the title for this post is Craving by James Bay. I've been a fan of his for a while but I've only just listened to the whole of his album and to say I was obsessed would be a bit of an understatement. Every song is my favourite but I felt Craving came into my life at just the right moment. I'm still a little in awe of this album so don't be surprised if you see anymore posts titled with James Bay's songs! If any of have not heard his album, I could not recommend it enough, its truly amazing.

That's all for today but next time I have another holiday adventure for you so stay tuned for that! See you all soon.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment