Thursday 8 January 2015

OOTD | The Remedy

Hello everyone! I hope you're all surviving the cold weather.

Since the start of the new year I've had a few lovely days with my friends and at home, binge watching Harry Potter and reading lots of books. Today I thought I'd share with you my go-to outfit for these kinds of lazy but lovely days.






I say this is my go-to outfit for lazy days, its pretty much my go to outfit everyday if I'm perfectly honest! Its a natural choice for me, oversized jacket and shirt with my trusty skinny jeans. Here I'm wearing a Smiths T-shirt I bought at Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair when it was last in Newcastle in November, a crescent moon necklace I bought at a stall also at Judy's Vintage fair, a Levi's denim jacket I bought at another vintage fair last year, my high-wasited, black Zara jeans, black Converses and a blue, checkered shirt I bought at Pop Boutique.

This week I've been listening to some of the CDs I was given for Christmas. The title for this post was inspired by a Mallory Knox song that I've been listening to a lot off their new album Asymmetry, called The Remedy.

I hope you liked this OOTD post and hopefully I'll see you all very soon!

Holly


1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! I do exactly what you do - chuck on the same outfit every day until it needs cleaned! haha, I'm such a lazy dresser! Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete